Our practice areas:
Filing for Social Security Disability or SSI can be overwhelming. Our attorneys and staff can cut through the red tape and help you to receive the benefits that you deserve.
If you have been injured in an auto or other type of accident or an on-the-job accident, allow us to represent you.
If you were injured on the job in Virginia, our firm can assist you with your Workers compensation claim.
We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for Bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy code. Following implementation of the new Bankruptcy laws in 2005, it is now more important than ever that you have an experienced attorney to assist you with your bankruptcy case.
Wills, Powers of Attorney, Advanced Medical Directives
We can also assist clients with Wills, Powers of Attorney, Real Estate matters and other areas of general practice. If you have any questions concerning which services we offer, please call or stop by one of our offices and we will be happy to answer any questions that you may have.
The firm of Browning, Lamie & Gifford, P.C. has the experience to handle injury claims and bankruptcy cases including the following:
- Automobile accidents and car crashes
- Complex insurance disputes
- Defective products or services
- Drunk Driving accidents and injuries
- Medical or nursing home negligence
- Pedestrian accidents
- Personal injury
- Products liability
- Tractor trailer accidents
- Serious bodily injuries
- Truck accidents
- Wrongful deaths
- Workers’ Compensation claims
- Injuries on the job
- Disability claims before the Social Security Administration
- Long Term Disability claims
- Bankruptcy under all Chapters of the Bankruptcy Code
We are a debt relief agency as recognized by the United States Bankruptcy Code.